• Global Level 4 Health Advisory — Do Not Travel
THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE ADVISES U.S. CITIZENS TO AVOID ALL INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL DUE TO THE GLOBAL IMPACT OF COVID-19.
U.S. CITIZEN TRAVELERS:
Please enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) at https://step.state.gov/ to receive alerts and be located in an emergency.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY OVERSEAS:
Please call 1 (888) 407-4747 (U.S. and Canada) or 1 (202) 501-4444 (overseas) or contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate: https://www.usembassy.gov/.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Global Health Advisory Level 4 – Do Not Travel
- All State Department Travel Advisories
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) page at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus ) to learn more about the U.S. Government response to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)